Energy & Building Cluster members come from different areas of construction :
- Industry (component and material manufacturers)
- Architects, engineering companies and consultants
- Artisans, technicians and builders
- Training and research organisations
- Other partners (professional associations; other national or international clusters, other actors in the domain).
How to become a member
1. Fill in the membership form.
2. Print and sign the document.
3. Mail the signed version to the cluster manager:
Energy & building cluster
Passage du Cardinal 11
Tel: +41 (0) 79 725 73 15
4. The cluster manager transmits the application to the Energy & building Cluster’s committee members.
5. The application for membership is dealt with at the next committee meeting or by electronic vote by committee members.
6. The cluster manager communicates the decision to the applicant.